Friday, April 17, 2009

"Ashgui dee" = GREAT!

Mongolian doctors....seriously....way to give me all that crazy unnecessary stress.

Apparently DC took a look at the images, and snuffed. "Humph, that little thing. It's nothing. 85% of people have such things in their kidneys. The pain was most likely from a low grade urinary tract infection, with some sand in there somewhere. Nothing to fret about, simply keep pushing fluids."

:::faints:::

However, all this worrying has made me reassess all the crazy stressfulness that is my life here in Mongolia. I don't need it. I will have to talk to the seminar people, and if they can't cut back my hours then I'm going back to the soum, or just taking a vacation and visiting Dornod and other friends.

Being healthy is such a nice thing.

Celebrated Gregory's birthday yesterday with my boyfriend. We had surprisingly delicious and cheep cake, instant noodles, and shared a beer. It was nice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, glad to here every thing is good with your health. Rest when you can and be safe. hope to see you again soon.

Love. Uncle Ray.

Ray said...

Hey girl, glad to here every thing is good with your health. Rest when you can and be safe. hope to see you again soon.

Love. Uncle Ray.